Website J-Star Research, Inc.
J-Star research, Inc. is a leading R&D services provider focusing on drug substance and drug product developments from pre-IND to commercialization. Our integrated teams of subject matter experts (SMEs) across synthesis, crystallization, formulation, analytical and GMP delivery have been effectively debottlenecking drug development programs. We have decades of consistent records providing technically rigorous, fit-for-purpose, and high quality R&D services to drug developers worldwide.
Title: Technical Copywriter
J-Star Research is seeking a creative, talented Technical Copywriter with extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry to join our marketing team. This sector of our marketing team focuses on promoting our crystallization and drug product development services.
Our Technical Copywriter must be able to create high level educational and marketing content that highlights our R&D capabilities and services in an engaging manner.
Responsibilities (general, not limited to):
- Writing concise, informative, engaging copy to be used on our website, blog, social media marketing, email marketing, and print marketing.
- Researching and maintaining strong SEO keywords.
- Maintaining our brand voice across platforms.
- Conducting research to ensure that our content is current and well-informed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Extensive experience in creating marketing copy.
- Fluent understanding of scientific technical terms and the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge about API crystallization and formulation will be a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar, and editing skills.
- Self-motivated, organized worker who can confidently meet deadlines and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Bachelor Degree minimum is required.
Corresponding Contact: Rachel Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org