Research Chemist wanted for J-Star Research Inc in Cranbury, New Jersey, with Master’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and at least two years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Must have knowledge of API, cGMP, cGLP, method development, method validation/verification, chromatography, thermodynamics, transport phenomena, HPLC, and UPLC. Job duties to be performed:
- Develop process analytical methods to separate, detect, and analyze Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API), intermediates, impurities, starting material and excipients from drug substances and drug products.
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques, including HLPC, UPLC, GC-MS, UV, PXRD, DSC, TGA, SEM, DLC, and PSD.
- Optimize coating, granulation, spray drying, and dissolution processes to enhance the solubility and flowability of drug substances.
- Develop and optimize formulation of oral solid and liquid dosage forms.
- Conduct powder and solid-state characterization on drug substances and excipients.
- Use process scale-up and technology transfer to scale up manufacturing operations using statistical modeling, thermodynamics, and transport phenomena.
- Design and perform method verification and validation. Determine the specificity, linearity, accuracy, precision, forced degradation, robustness of the methods for good manufacturing/laboratory practice.
- Collect and analyze data, and maintain data integrity under cGMP, cGLP, and FDA regulations.
Please send resume to HR@JSTAR-Research.com using subject line: XD-Research Chemist /J-Star Research Inc.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranbury