J-Star Research, Inc. is a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) focusing on drug substance and drug product development and optimization. Our integrated solutions offer a unique set of services for the new drug candidates from drug discovery to drug product development.
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
- Coordinate recruitment processes, including job postings, interviews, and onboarding.
- Coordinate employee relations, performance evaluations, and professional development.
- Coordinate training programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Handle daily administrative tasks, including scheduling, filing, and correspondence.
- Coordinate office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and events as needed.
- Provide support to staff and executives, as required.
General Manager’s Office:
- Provide support in coordinating cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate communication between the General Manager’s Office and other departments.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in HR & Admin roles.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Primary Location: Cranbury, New Jersey, USA
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Resume can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to denote the job title
of the position you are applying