Porton Pharma Solutions Ltd. is a leading global provider of comprehensive process R&D and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. We specialize in offering end-to-end solutions for small molecule APIs, dosage forms, and biologics. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, we are committed to delivering high-quality products and services that meet the industry’s evolving needs. Our experienced team of experts works tirelessly to ensure every project is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards. Whether you need support with drug development, manufacturing, or regulatory compliance, Porton Pharma Solutions Ltd. has the expertise and capabilities to help you achieve your goals.
J-STAR Research, Inc. is a subsidiary of Porton that specializes in providing contract chemistry services to the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our primary focus is resolving intricate chemistry problems relating to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates in the preclinical and clinical development phases. We are adept in synthetic chemistry and process research services, which include Process Chemistry, Quality Control, Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Assurance, Crystallization Research and Development, Solid Form and Polymorph Screening, Catalysis Screening and Enabling Technology, High Potent Compound Handling (HPAPI), Impurity Isolation and Structural Elucidation, and Preformulation and Formulation Research and Development.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Drug Product Manufacturing Operator to join our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. The GMP DP Manufacturing Operator will play a crucial role in the production of high-quality pharmaceutical products by operating and maintaining manufacturing equipment, following standard operating procedures, and adhering to safety and quality standards.
Position Title: Drug Product Manufacturing Operator
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Direct Report: Director, Drug Product Development
- Perform any of the assigned routine production activities like cleaning, dispensing, sieving, granulation, drying, milling, tablet compression, capsule filling, coating, packing as per procedures given in batch manufacturing records.
- Perform sampling, in process tests, data entry in batch sheets, problem solving, inspection, and provide support for drug product manufacturing activities.
- Assist in scheduling/performing calibration, repairs and preventive maintenance of all GMP equipment.
- Coordinate with Manager & other teams to prioritize & perform daily production activities.
- Assist in GMP lab suite check out, clean out and check in processes.
- Assist in overall upkeep, maintenance, organization and housekeeping of GMP suites.
- Perform all job responsibilities with an uncompromising adherence to appropriate PPE utilization.
- Carry out job responsibilities with an uncompromising level of safety and professionalism.
- Complete, understand and acknowledge all J-Star assigned and required training by due dates.
- Follow all company, site and laboratory Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)-related protocols, processes, guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform other job-related duties and ad hoc facility-related projects as assigned by Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English fluently.
- 1-3 years of experience working in GMP manufacturing of tablets and capsules
- Ability to comprehend and execute GMP documents.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position. Must be able to walk, stand, crawl, stoop, crouch, bend or reach above and below shoulders height frequently.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be able to work legally in the U.S.
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.