Porton Pharma Solutions Ltd. is a leading global provider of comprehensive process R&D and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. We specialize in offering end-to-end solutions for small molecule APIs, dosage forms, and biologics. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, we are committed to delivering high-quality products and services that meet the industry’s evolving needs. Our experienced team of experts works tirelessly to ensure every project is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards. Whether you need support with drug development, manufacturing, or regulatory compliance, Porton Pharma Solutions Ltd. has the expertise and capabilities to help you achieve your goals.
J-STAR Research, Inc. is a subsidiary of Porton that specializes in providing contract chemistry services to the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our primary focus is resolving intricate chemistry problems relating to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates in the preclinical and clinical development phases. We are adept in synthetic chemistry and process research services, which include Process Chemistry, Quality Control, Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Assurance, Crystallization Research and Development, Solid Form and Polymorph Screening, Catalysis Screening and Enabling Technology, High Potent Compound Handling (HPAPI), Impurity Isolation and Structural Elucidation, and Preformulation and Formulation Research and Development.
We are looking for an IT Engineer in Porton US site to support our business need. The individual will be responsible for establishing communication between J-Star and the Headquarter, implementing IT group control requirements, ensuring the implementation of unified IT strategies and standards; responsible for overall IT management of J-Star, providing efficient and reliable IT support for business development, ensuring service quality and user experience; responsible for J-Star IT construction planning and project management, supporting the company’s global collaborative operation and achieving digital intelligence strategy.
Position Title: IT Engineer
Job Grade: TBD
Location: Cranbury/South Plainfield, NJ, USA
Direct Report: J-Star IT Manager
- Complete IT construction execution for local sites in accordance with the group’s IT strategy and local business strategy
- Implement the group unified IT infrastructure standards and specifications, such as infrastructure standards, information security standards, network system standards, IT service standards, etc., and accept regular audits and evaluations from the group
- Manage the daily operation, configuration, maintenance, and optimization of all local site IT assets and infrastructure, able to troubleshooting common faults, such as network, IDC, security, door access, PC, Laptop, printers, laboratory systems, IDC, IOT supporting hardware, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating with the group to promote IT project management, IT service monitoring, and cost settlement, managing local specialized IT project development, deployment, and operation support; Collect and review local site IT requirements, report to group IT
- Responsible for organizing IT basic knowledge, information security trainings, and process monitoring for local sites
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Communicate and interact well with team members, provide timely feedback on issues and provide reasonable solutions
- Maintain communication and service with other departments, manage suppliers and external third-party service providers
- Associate degree and above in Computer, Information Technology, and other related majors
- Minimum 3 years of IT operation and maintenance work experience, and at least 1 year of IT project management experience.
- Familiar with IT server and various operating system configurations, operations, and optimization, able to troubleshoot common faults; Familiar with network and security principles and knowledge;
- Experience in building, managing, and optimizing information management systems; Possess project management skills;
- Understand the business processes of GMP requirements in pharmaceutical companies, and understand the validation methods and processes of computerized systems；
- CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, PMP and other certificates are preferred
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be able to work legally in the U.S.
- Email resume to email@example.com. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.