- BA/BS in an Information Technology-related field is required
- > 5 years of Information Technology support is required
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or CDMO industry is desirable, but not required.
- Primary interface with company’s 3rd party IT provider.
- Partner with the Research Equipment and Instrument Manager to ensure proper network connection of all equipment and instrumentation
- Liaison with company’s 3rd party IT provider and Equipment and Instrument Manager for any necessary IT-supported instrument setups, and installs.
- Work with Analytical/QC/QA management, the Equipment and Instrument Manager, and company’s 3rd party IT provider to ensure appropriate non-GMP instrument/equipment IT connectivity, integration and data archival and backup across all company locations.
- Work with Analytical/QC/QA management, the Equipment and Instrument Manager, and company’s 3rd party IT company to ensure appropriate cGMP instrument/equipment IT connectivity, integration and data archival, data integrity and compliance in rigorously maintained across all company locations.
- Liaison with Human Resources and our 3rd party IT provider for new hire IT setups and installs and also for terminated employee IT access restrictions and computer reassignment.
- Coordinate and serve as company’s single-point-of-contact (SPOC) with 3rd party IT provider for server upgrades, installations, PMs and unscheduled issues. Provide company staff members with advanced notification of any planned server disruptions and provide real-time updates of un-planned disruptions to company staff members.
- Provide selective first level IT trouble shooting support for company employees. Point person for level 2 problem resolution to the 3rd party IT partner.
- Work with COO and 3rd party IT provider to write, maintain and update IT-related policies.
- Coordinate and participate in physical inventory on a periodic basis (computers, printers and software licenses and map location, serial numbers and internal ID numbers).
- Procure and ensure a pre-defined minimum level of IT-related inventory is maintained (laptops, desk tops, monitors, cables, software licenses, etc) for both laboratory and non-laboratory use across all company locations.
- Provide new hire onboarding [prework with computer configuration, computer/phone lines tested, software installed per hiring manager request].
- Provide regular, professional and timely communication with stakeholders.
- Monitor fiber optic line performance between company facilities.
- Maintain inventory of software licenses (except Microsoft®Office™), computers and printers that the 3rd party IT partner does not maintain.
- Participate in the on-call process for responding to emergency calls on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain appropriate level of available data storage on lab computers by confirming periodic back up and deleting old and redundant data from computers that support non-GMP instruments.
- Contribute to writing and editing SOPs and SOGs.
- Coordinate with 3rd party IT provider and plan company’s yearly IT budget.
- Ensure proper disposal of computers, printers, print cartridges and other IT-related items.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Collect stakeholder feedback from company’s staff members related to 3rd party IT provider’s support and performance.
- Facilitate semi-annual or annual review with 3rd party IT provider to review metrics, KPIs and stakeholder feedback.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Site Leads and Facility Managers.
- Proven track record of setting and meeting aggressive targets as related to safe, timely execution of objectives.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous activities simultaneously.
- Ability to interact in an effective and appropriate manner with diverse population sets.
- Ability to communicate candidly, clearly and timely.
- Experience in working on, positively contributing to, and leading teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft®Office™ and other job-related software and applications.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and works well independently or as part of a team
- Rapidly and accurately adjust to changing priorities, requests and timelines.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position. Must be able to walk, stand, crawl, stoop, crouch, bend or reach above and below shoulders height frequently. This job requires frequent twisting and turning of the body and the use of both hands.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
Primary Location: New Jersey, USA
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full Time/Salaried
Job Location: South Plainfield