- This event has passed.
TexSyn V conference
May 21, 2022 - May 22, 2022
The TexSyn conference was established in 2013 as a biannual convening of synthetic chemists in the state of Texas. We also welcome our neighbors from Oklahoma and Louisiana. The location rotates around the major cities of Texas, and in May of 2022 it will be located at the University of Houston, with Drs. Scott Gilbertson and Jeremy May as Chairs.
There is traditionally a Women in STEM panel and dinner that day. The second day, notable speakers will give presentations on recent research results.
Information about this conference series may be found at the links below.
- TexSyn I: https://tinyurl.com/vsvlwfw
- TexSyn II: https://tinyurl.com/rtqmfmh
- TexSyn III: https://tinyurl.com/trrb2cz
- TexSyn IV: https://tinyurl.com/sca2d7m
- TexSyn V: Website available late September 2021