As the Pharmaceutical Crystallization Summit draws near, the Center for Pharma Crystallization (CfPC) would like to highlight the importance of following health and safety protocols at the 2-day event on October 14-15. In line with this, the Chauncey Hotel and Conference Center, where the summit to be held, will continue to practice safety guidelines to ensure the attendees’ wellbeing amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some of their steps to ensure a safe and clean environment:
- Hand-sanitizing stations are placed in all meeting rooms and event spaces as well as areas with high traffic
- Floor plans within the event room are updated in line with physical distancing guidelines
- All pieces of equipment and meeting amenities are sanitized before and after use
- An attendant is designated to each break station to maintain cleanliness and sanitation
- Signage is posted outside rooms and event spaces to remind participants of health and safety rules
- All employees wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and are required to observe physical distancing and limited face-to-face contact
In addition, we will monitor any updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the New Jersey Department of Health and take all the necessary steps to create a clean, sanitized, and safe environment for the participants. We also urge the attendees to do their part in avoiding the spread of the disease by protecting themselves and others. You may consider getting the COVID-19 vaccine to reduce the risk of contracting the virus to protect yourself and others.
We aim for a successful conference where industry leaders can collaborate and build strong ties while remaining safe and healthy. Thus, we are hoping for everyone’s cooperation for a productive and meaningful event.
For more information, please see our Covid Prevention Brochure.