Website J-STAR Research, Inc.
J-STAR Research, Inc. is a contract research organization (CRO) for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide covering the entire spectrum of pharmaceutical development. It offers services in the areas of custom synthesis/contract research, API process and analytical research, cGMP synthesis, crystallization process development, solid form screening and selection, pre/early formulation, and drug product formulation and process development.
- Perform instrumental analytical work (such as HPLC and GC) in support of pharmaceutical development process
- Keep good documentation under GLP and GMP criteria
- Maintain laboratory instruments.
- Perform solid state characterization such as powder X-ray diffraction, DSC, TGA, SEM, PSD and polarized light microscopy. Prior experience is a plus
- MS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication and coordination skills support scientists and project leads
- Strong organization and planning skills to provide analytical support of multiple and fast moving projects.
To apply for this job please visit jstar-research.com..