An Integrated Approach to Process Development
Our services in catalysis reaction development are differentiated through our unbiased integrated approach in the overall process development. We develop efficient catalytic reactions by utilizing the newest tools together with verified experimental high-throughput (HT) techniques, and scientific and industrial knowledge. We guide the customer through the recommended services and technologies, which depend on the project stage dependent needs.
High Throughput Screening Advantages
- Comparable reactions within one screen (Same temperature profile, catalyst aging …).
- Speed, i.e. finding suitable catalysts and reaction conditions quicker with access to one of the world’s largest commercial catalyst libraries.
- Rapid and reliable go/no go decisions for route scouting.
- Comprehensiveness, i.e. ensures to have identified the best catalyst and conditions through comprehensive screening.
- Lead selection through HT-parallel optimization.
Typical Services Offered:
A Wide Range of Catalytic Transformation
A fast and thorough development of a catalytic reaction involves all these steps. Depending on the needs, we also offer these services separately.
Our area of expertise covers a wide range of catalytic transformation, in particular:
- Cyclopropanation, asymmetric
- Deuteration (H/D exchange)
- 1,2-alkylation of aldehydes, asymmetric
- 1,4-conj. arylation or reduction
- Buchwald-Hartwig amination
- C-O coupling (Aryl-ether formation) (Pd, Cu, Ni)
- Direct arylation
- Epoxidation, asymmetric
- Heck reaction
- Negishi coupling
- Sonogashira coupling (Pd, Fe)
- Suzuki coupling, asymmetric
- Transfer hydrogenation, asymmetric
- Ullmann coupling
- Urea coupling
We develop the catalytic reactions considering the overall process of a multi-step synthesis (input material purity, cycle time, residual metal, impurity formation, remaining reagents and overall process economy to just name a few) taking the previous and following steps of a multi-step process into consideration.